Palm Beach Health Network Announces Results of Annual Company Recognition ProgramMar 5, 2021
Four team members named “Tenet Hero Nominees” for contributions in 2020
Palm Beach County, Fla.– The Palm Beach Health Network announced today that four team members have been honored by Tenet Healthcare as part of its annual recognition program. These individuals are “Tenet Hero Nominees” for their incredible contributions in 2020.
The Tenet Heroes program celebrates those individuals who make a meaningful impact within their respective communities that goes above and beyond their daily job responsibilities. Nominated by fellow colleagues, Tenet Heroes exemplify the company’s core values and key tenets of its Community Built on Care.
Across the Palm Beach Health Network, the following team members received this prestigious recognition.
- Cat Dalberg, Employee Health Nurse, Delray Medical Center
- Rebecca Washam, Registered Nurse, Oncology, Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Cheryl Morkan, Assistant Nurse Manager, Cardiac Unit, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Rich Avato, Systems Analyst, St. Mary’s Medical Center & Palm Beach Children’s Hospital
- Kelley Swannick, NICU Nurse, West Boca Medical Center
“These remarkable individuals have inspired us through their actions to make a positive and meaningful difference in our community,” said Maggie Gill, chief executive officer of the Palm Beach Health Network. “We are grateful for their efforts, selfless nature and commitment to compassionate care particularly throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are proud to work alongside them.”