Official Rules for Celebrating Generations of Heart Care - SweepstakesGood Samaritan Medical Center referred to as ‘Sponsor’ below.
NO eNews SIGN UP or PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
eNews sign up or purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
The prize: Smart Tablet (Value $449). No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Celebrating Generations of Heart Care – Sweepstakes by signing up for a series of eNewsletters from Sponsor.
Alternate means of entry: You may enter the Celebrating Generations of Heart Care – Sweepstakes by checking the box on the sign up page that states, “Smart Tablet entry only; no eNews sign up.” Enter by mail by sending your name, physical address, city, state, zip, email address and phone to HeartCare. Better Together – Sweepstakes, Tenet Healthcare, 14201 Dallas Pkwy – 9S-229, Dallas, TX 75254
Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to individuals within a 10-mile distance of Sponsor hospital(s). All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on December 28, 2023 and will end on February 29, 2024.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In the event of such cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to win. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for any costs of entering, including online access charges or postage.
- Selection of winners. One (1) winner will be determined by a random number generator from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held March 1, 2024. Although no winner promotion is planned, winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. The Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email from [Sponsor/Tenet Healthcare]. If not by email, then by phone or mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to [Sponsor/Tenet Healthcare] as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail, if applicable. Winners must reply to/contact [Sponsor/Tenet Healthcare email address] within ten (10) calendar days from the date Sponsor sends the notification to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that ten (10) day period will immediately disqualify the selected entrant, and a new winner will be selected. The new winner will also be determined by a random number generator from all remaining eligible entries. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. Prize will be shipped to winner on or before March 11, 2024. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage in transit.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the email account's authorized account holder.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, policyholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Florida.
To contact or for a list of winner(s), please mail a request to Celebrating Generations of Heart Care – Sweepstakes, Tenet Healthcare, 14201 Dallas Pkwy – 9S-229, Dallas, TX 75254