As a Primary Stroke Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center delivers emergency treatment proven to save the lives and health of stroke patients.
The Emergency Department of Good Samaritan Medical Center features around-the-clock care every day of the year. Board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support are available to serve your needs 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week.
The layout of our ER offers a large registration area, a dedicated triage area and private rooms all designed to help better seve you by delivering efficient emergency care in a comfortable setting. Along with our experienced staff, we feature some of the most modern diagnostic equipment.
Whether in the middle of the day or the middle of the night, Good Samaritan Medical Center is here to serve your medical needs.
Tired of spending hours in a stuffy, overcrowded ER waiting room? We have a solution with a new emergency room service called InQuickER. You can now hold your place online to be seen by a health professional in the emergency room, while waiting in the comfort of your own home!About InQuickER
How it works
- InQuickER (www.inquicker.com) is an online service that enables individuals to hold their place online at a participating emergency room while waiting in the environment of their choice for their projected treatment time.
- InQuickER is engineered to help hospitals increase efficiency by streamlining emergency room traffic while maintaining focus on quality healthcare delivery.
Who uses InQuickER?
- Click the Inquicker link below to start holding your place online and receive a projected treatment time.
- InQuickER charges a fee of $9.99 to ensure efficient utilization of the InQuickER service.
- Wait in the environment of your choice instead of in the waiting room, and upon arrival, you will be seen by a healthcare professional in the emergency room within 15 minutes, or your InQuickER online fee will be refunded by InQuickER.
- The InQuickER system is designed to direct users listing certain symptoms that may indicate a need for immediate medical attention to “dial 911” or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
- InQuickER is intended for use by individuals who have non-life threatening medical conditions.
- InQuickER is not an appointment service, and InQuickER users do not skip in front of other ER visitors. Rather, InQuickER utilizes facility traffic data to project treatment times for individuals with non-life threatening conditions, thereby enabling InQuickER users to hold their place online instead of sitting in a waiting room. InQuickER users are subject to the same triage and queuing processes as all other emergency room visitors. Priority treatment is always given to those with the most urgent medical conditions.
For a free physician referral, please call (561) 650-6023 or toll-free (877) 725-0444.