Maternity Units Dedicated to Women’s Health, Privacy & Comfort.
Schedule of classes and tours offered at Special Deliveries
To learn about classes or register for a tour of our birthing suites, call (561) 650-6125 or email us.
Watch our Women's Services Video
Take a virtual tour of our Special Deliveries Unit
Our Maternity Unit Offers:
At Special Deliveries at Good Samaritan Medical Center, our goal is to provide the women of Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast with comforting, personalized care, before, during and after the birth of a child. In addition, we are a Level II NICU hospital.
- Private delivery rooms designed with comfort in mind.
- Amenities, including beautifully appointed rooms, an entertainment unit and pull-out sleeper chair.
- Fetal monitoring system and an infant care station.
- Cesarean births in one of our private obstetrical operating rooms within the Special Deliveries Unit.
- Level II NICU in case your baby has special needs.
The birth of a child is special time. At Good Samaritan Medical Center, we know that your birth plan is unique to you. Your baby may stay in your birthing suite with you or spend time in the nursery, if you choose. Lactation specialists are available to support mothers who choose to breastfeed.
At Special Deliveries, we’re dedicated to women’s health. That’s why we offer weekly tours and a wide variety of childbirth and parenting education classes. View a schedule of Childbirth Education Classes at Good Samaritan Medical Center.