Michael A. Gleiber, M.D.
- Medical School - Doctor of Medicine, AOA Honors, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery: Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Medical Center, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, New York, New York
- Fellowship Training - Kenton D. Leatherman Spine Fellowship, Neurosurgical and Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerging Leaders Program, AOA, 2007
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF)
Areas of Specialty
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Special Areas of Interest